Last Update: September 3, 2023
What we collect
When you visit RenderAI, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including your IP address, browser type, and operating system. We also collect information about your usage of our site, including the pages you visit and the time and date of your visits. This information is used to improve our website and to personalize your experience. We do not collect any personally identifiable information without your consent.
We partner with Microsoft Clarity to capture how you use and interact with our website through behavioral metrics, heatmaps, and session replay to improve our products/services. Website usage data is captured using first and third-party cookies and other tracking technologies to determine the popularity of products/services and online activity. Additionally, we use this information for site optimization. For more information about how Microsoft collects and uses your data, visit the Microsoft Privacy Statement.
When you write to RenderAI with a question or to ask for help, we keep that correspondence, including the email address, so that we have a history of past correspondences to reference if you reach out in the future. We also store any information you volunteer like surveys. Sometimes when we do customer interviews, we may ask for your permission to record the conversation for future reference or use. We only do so if you give your express consent.
We don't collect any characteristics of protected classifications including age, race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or physical and mental abilities or disabilities. You may provide these data voluntarily, such as if you include a pronoun preference in your email signature when writing into our Support team.
When we access or share your information
Our default practice is to not access your information. The only times we'll ever access or share your info are: To provide products or services you've requested. We do use some third-party services to run our Services and only to the extent necessary process some or all of your personal information via these third parties. We may use your provided email as your username and this will be stored across services. You can ask for a list of third-party services we use.
To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding restricted uses. Accessing a customer's account when investigating potential abuse is a measure of last resort. We have an obligation to protect the privacy and safety of both our customers and the people reporting issues to us. We do our best to balance those responsibilities throughout the process.
Your rights with respect to your information
At RenderAI, we apply the same data rights to all customers, regardless of their location. Currently some of the most privacy-forward regulations in place are the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") and California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA") in the US. RenderAI recognizes all of the rights granted in these regulations, except as limited by applicable law. These rights include:
- Right of Access: This includes your right to access the personal information we gather about you, and your right to obtain information about the sharing, storage, security, and processing of that information.
- Right to Correction: You have the right to request correction of your personal information.
- Right to Erasure / "To be Forgotten": This is your right to request, subject to certain limitations under applicable law, that your personal information be erased from our possession and, by extension, all of our service providers. Fulfillment of some data deletion requests may prevent you from using getimg.ai services because our applications may then no longer work. In such cases, a data deletion request may result in closing your account.
- Right to Complain: You have the right to make a complaint regarding our handling of your personal information with the appropriate supervisory authority. To identify your specific authority or find out more about this right, EU individuals should go to edpb.europa.eu.
- Right to Restrict Processing: This is your right to request restriction of how and why your personal information is used or processed, including opting out of the sale of personal information. (Again: we never have and never will sell your personal data.)
- Right to Object: You have the right, in certain situations, to object to how or why your personal information is processed.
- Right to Portability: You have the right to receive the personal information we have about you and the right to transmit it to another party.
- Right to not be subject to Automated Decision-Making: You have the right to object and prevent any decision that could have a legal, or similarly significant, effect on you from being made solely based on automated processes. This right is limited, however, if the decision is necessary for the performance of any contract between you and us, is allowed by applicable law, or is based on your explicit consent.
- Right to Non-Discrimination: This right stems from the CCPA. We do not and will not charge you a different amount to use our products, offer you different discounts, or give you a lower level of customer service because you have exercised your data privacy rights. However, the exercise of certain rights (such as the right "to be forgotten") may, by virtue of your exercising those rights, prevent you from using our Services.
If you have questions about exercising these rights or need assistance, please contact us. For requests to delete personal information or know what personal information has been collected, we will first verify your identity using a combination of at least two pieces of information already collected including your user email address. If an authorized agent is corresponding on your behalf, we will first need written consent with a signature from the account holder before proceeding.
If you are in the EU, you can identify your specific authority to file a complaint or find out more about GDPR, at edpb.europa.eu.
We may update this policy as needed to comply with relevant regulations and reflect any new practices.
Thank you for using our service!← Go back home